I decided to help because I saw all this stuff on the floor! Look at all those bows! Aren't they cool?

Mama let me put lots of bows on my own present!



Look at what I helped Mama do! You see the big one on the left? That one is from Gramps & Grams, but Mama wrapped it up and put my favorite bow on it...the BIG ONE!

I only destroyed one gift tag and pulled bows off of two presents. I did bend up all the gift tags on the doggie toys and on one or two other presents.
Mama said that we have way too many gift bags this year because of strangely shaped presents. We still have five gift bags left to fill, but we haven't finished the special projects that are going into the gift bags yet! We're even going to make our very own doggie treats to give to the doggies!
Mama said that if I keep pulling the bows off of the presents and taking the tissue out of the bags, we will have to put all the presents in the extra bedroom upstairs. I don't want to do that! I like the presents!
1 comment:
By the time Ty is 4 he will be able to take over the job of wrapping gifts - he has had a head start on most kids!
Can't believe that you are done Christmas shopping!
Post a Comment