Monday, November 16, 2009

Heather's House Favorites

Out of boredom (and an overwhelming urge to NOT work on the one Christmas present I have left to complete), I went around my house taking pictures of my favorite things. In further procrastination of the task I am currently avoiding (and in hopes that Ty will fall asleep within the next twenty minutes), I am blogging my in-home adventure! So, without further delay, here are my favorite things...in no particular order!

Candle Warmer
www.candlewarmers.com


Yankee Candle: Beanswax Beat Around the Bushel
www.yankeecandle.com


tyART: Handprints, Age One
If you want tyART...either babysit or donate to Ty's college fund!


Christmas Music
Target (this particular CD)


Coca Cola
Your local grocery store, among other places!


Lip Gloss
www.youravon.com/hlewis


Simply Love Soap: Honey Ginger or Autumn Splendor
www.simplylovesoap.com


Oatmeal Lotion
www.youravon.com/hlewis


Celestial Seasonings Tea: Vanilla Strawberry Rose (with cream and honey)
www.celestialseasonings.com


Scrapbooking
My imagination...but if the price is right I might do some for you!


Quilts: Hannah's Pooh Quilt & Wedding Quilt
Sheila B.'s Quilt Room


Family Time
NOT FOR SALE!

4 comments:

Pat said...

I like the randomness of this blog and also each of the entires! The last being the best :).

Kay Borowski said...

Quite the cozy threesome! Lots of good things, but I have to agree with Grandma Pat.

Sheila said...

I am sure if you had a lovely photo of your mommy and daddy, they would have been on this post also! :)
The Beanswax candle does smell great!

Auntie said...

Hmmm--I am particulary fond of the lovely red can of deliciousness you featured in this post....