MORGAN
Morgan competed with an injured ankle this meet. =(
Event #1
TRIPLE JUMP
4th Place
Skip...hop...

Leap...dig...

Event #2
100M DASH
Workin' that ankle...

...HARD!

Event #3
LONG JUMP
(sorry, I was at Emily's discus)
Event #4
SHOTPUT
(still at Emily's discus)
Event #5
4x100M RELAY (400M RELAY)
2nd in their heat...not sure over-all
"Bookin' It Up" Paid Off...huh, Morgan?
/>EMILY
Event #1
DISCUS
Emily nearly doubled her distance from last week!
Lettin' It Fly!

Event #2
1600M RUN (1 MILE)
Emily passed her own personal best with a time of 7:15!
One Lap Down, 3 To Go

Two Down, Two To Go

Three Down, One To Go

FINISH! (Sorry the picture is bad...a girl walked right in front of me and I had to move quickly just to get a shot!)

Until Next Year...GOOD JOB!
p.s. I just have to mention that the winning Junior High Boy in the 1600m Run had a time of 5:09!!!!!
2 comments:
Once again good going girls!
Thanks for blogging, Heather......we are a little behind I'm afraid. :)
Post a Comment