Okay okay, in reality, we didn't even know it was midnight!
Last we spent New Year's Eve with our friends, Nick and Steph. We went out to eat and then hung out at Nick's house playing Guitar Hero and Singstar until we watched the ball drop. That was the plan this year, but it never happened.
Zac had to work until closing, so he wasn't home until nearly 11:00. We were both really tired and I wasn't feeling the greatest, so we opted to chill out on the couch eating McDonalds, drinking IBC Root Beer and Meier's Fake Wine, and watching a movie. (Sunshine will be available to rent soon...it's a little odd...similar to Armageddon, but yet very different. I liked it, Zac didn't so much, granted, he didn't really pay attention either!) We were in bed as soon as the movie was over!
Today we both got to sleep in =) I had a paid day off and Zac didn't have to be at work until 4:00. We started off the day with Dunkyn waking us up with a tummy ache...he jumped out of bed to puke twice, then curled up and went back to sleep. We went back to sleep too. Around noon we made cinnamon rolls and started our big re-organizing project. I took a nap with Dunkyn AND Cheddar when Zac left for work...now I'm taking a break from continuing to work on the re-organizing project.
Hope you all have a great 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment