Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Numero Dos: Val & Lance

Our second Christmas celebration found us with Val and Lance (aka Lahncey, Lance in the Pants). In true "Heather Fashion," I failed to take any pictures of Val or myself because I was much too focused on the boys!

Lance found his fat polar bear quite humorous :) He was pretty excited about the rest of his gift from Ty as well.


The following photo demonstrates Ty's idea of taking a picture with his gift... :)


Ty was very excited about his gift from Lance...the dinosaur has joined Ty's dragons in the everlasting conquest between naughty and nice :) Ty says: "Thank you Lahncey!"


The boys had a great time decorating a giant cookie...it was quite lovely if I do say so myself...




I also am very thankful for the fabulous organization added to my scrapbooking supplies and the mouse-proof Christmas decoration from Val...thanks again, Val :)

No comments: