Thursday, December 22, 2011

Skye's Two-Year Toy Story Birthday!

To start of Skye's 2nd Birthday, the girls Kayla watches came over for some serious playing and Cars 2 watching!


Kayla worked hard getting everything "Ready To Play" for the big party!



I helped a little and attempted to make cake pops...but due to adding too much frosting to the mixture, they ended up being cake truffles instead!


Oh well...Ty approved!


Ty found a new pal in Skye's Papa Tom.



And he did a great job of watching attentively as Skye...well...ignored her parents as they opened her gifts (for the most part)...


They were able to get her attention every now and then...


...then she'd return to playing with the first thing out of the packaging. Toward the end of the tower of gifts she got more into it...especially when she saw her new convertible! (Sorry, no pictures of that...I was videoing the occasion!)


The cake was a huge hit with "the littles!"





And these two little munchkins had a great time cleaning up afterwards!


Here's Miss Skye Girl playing with the Mini Lalaloopsy dolls and carrying case Ty and I gave her for her birthday.


And after the birthday girl retired, Ty and I spent a few minutes saying goodnight to smiley Miss Blaire :)


It was a great day for a birthday...

Happy Birthday, Skye Marie!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What a fun party! :)

Kay Borowski said...

Great pictures, Heather! So glad you and Ty could be there. It was a fun party for sure.