Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visiting Santa?

On Saturday I got Ty and I already to meet up with Dad and Emily to see Santa! Ty was quite excited, although he didn't fully understand what we were doing. We got all ready to go get our picture taken and headed out the door!



Unfortunately, when we arrived at Santa's chair, he was no where to be seen! Santa was SICK!!!!! NO SANTA!!!!! I guess its a good thing Ty didn't fully understand what we were going to do! He had plenty of fun with the trains and fake presents adorning the walkway to Santa's chair instead!




Since I have NO weekends in town before Christmas and Santa is only here on Saturday afternoons, Ty will have to visit Santa without me this year :(

2 comments:

Kay Borowski said...

What a cool dude! Love that cap.

Pat said...

I'm sure that he will run into Santa sometime along the way! He and Mom both are hat wearers!