

Skye did NOT love Santa!

Poor little Cuppycake! (I can't help but smile anyway!)



Candy makes it all better!

How cute is that hat on my Cuppycake?!

The cousins love each other!

Cuppycake needed no help opening her presents!

How cute is she in her little pettiskirt?!

"Jerdan" helped Ty figure out the whole present-opening thing.

Ty was quite excited about his "Bikings" sweatshirt!

Every year I tackle one seriously time-consuming handmade gift...I have absolutely no idea how I come up with the receipient of this gift, but this year it was a chipboard album for Scott.

Cuppycake knew exactly what to do with her new camera! I wonder how she ever figured that out :)

Jordan looking spiffy in his new hat.

Kayla sporting her BeadforLife bracelets.

(I was taking pictures, so I'm not in here...I got a Lakers jersey (which I love!)...GO #2!!!!!)
The munchkins had a grand time in the "tubby time!"

The first of many pictures to come of G.Gramps and G.Grams with the little people!

Stay posted for more Christmas-related posts!
3 comments:
What fun! Have I mentioned that great-grands are really grand? I think sooo. You're special project for Scott really is a work of art, Heather. What a treasure.
Oops, I meant your special project.
Nice photos...thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment