Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guy Stuff

Today, Daddy and I got to do guy stuff.

First, we get up and eat Crunch Berries in our undies!

Then, we get dressed and go for a little car ride.



We decided to stop and say hi to "Shjama Sue."



I helped Grandma work and got to play with the big kids in the Tech Office. I did NOT want to leave.





We also played "viddee games," played b-ball, ate leftover "pizzee," watched "oh-tee," and took a nap. I like doing guy stuff.

4 comments:

Lindsay Gietzen said...

So why isn't there a pictures of the boys eating Crunch Berries in their undies? Jk :)

The Fyllings said...

Ewwww Lindsay.....it is bad enough when left to our imaginations!! (We all know that Ty doesn't wear undies yet so you know who that leaves!!)

Pat said...

Fun day for the guys!

Kay Borowski said...

What a fun day for two special guys!