Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Don't Dare Say It!

What ever could it mean when the bottom of a little person's shoes start to look like this?



What ever could it mean when a stinky little puggle goes for a romp in the back yard?



What ever could it mean when a a little boy sits at his sand box to play?




What ever could it mean when the outside toys with wheels make an appearance?



What ever could it mean when it's nice enough outside for a boy to get upset when it's time to come in?



I know what it could mean...but I don't dare say it!

2 comments:

Kay Borowski said...

Spring is in the air and little boys want to be outside enjoying it! What a fun time... Well, at least until it's time to go back inside.

Pat said...

It's ok Ty - You can go play in the snow this weekend!