My camera is currently dead so I can't upload my pictures, so I'll just post the happenings of life these days now, and the pictures later in an "All Picture Post".
ZAC--Zac went golfing this morning and broke not one...not two...but THREE of his irons! He had broken another one previously so he is aching for some new clubs! He has been putting in overtime at work the last few weeks (welcome summer hours!) but has still found time to work out in the yard and grill a few meals! He is currently watching the NFL draft and texting various people his opinions.
HEATHER--I am recovering from a cold...just to get a cold sore (typical, I know). I will start putting in more hours at work soon too, since school will be done for the kids I watch shortly. I decided to make Ty's birthday invitations by hand and FINALLY finished them on Thursday! Now I just need to get my butt in gear and get some of Ty's scrapbook done before his birthday party! (All I've accomplished is an ultrasound layout!) Last weekend wrapped up The Razzle Dazzle Review (view the Borowski Blog for details). I had fun with Razzle but I'm glad to have my time back! I am still behind on laundry but, after today, the house is nice and clean...and we finally have some groceries!
TY--Ty is sick =( The little guy spent a whole week sleeping with me because he couldn't breathe from a cold. He finally felt better for a whole day and now is sick again...fever, vomiting, and a possible ear infection =( His skills are getting more diverse--he waves "buh-bye", claps for "yay", and is starting to pull himself up on things that are low (like stairs). He still is only army-crawling but it quite fast at it. He is learning to locate people's noses and is some-what starting the "so big" game. I am fairly certain that he tries to say "ball" from time to time, but that will reveal itself in time! He still loves his American Sign Language DVDs and I think we will start seeing some of the signs before too long. He LOVES being outside! He's gotten to go on quite a few walks between myself, Grammie, and Grandma Kay.
DUNKYN--The poogie dog is his normal old self...sleeping, begging, and under-biting =) He is enjoying the nice weather so he can go on runs with Zac and walks around Lake Alice with everyone. He appreciates the neighbor girls who come and play with him every chance they have!
Tonight Zac's mom is in a performance called Pizzazz. From my understanding it is a choir that wears costumes and does choreography while they sing. She was in Pizzazz in high school and the guy who ran it is retiring so there is one last hoorah tonight. Ty and I were going to go and cheer loudly, but since he's sick we had to stay home =( I'm sure she is doing FABULOUS (since the show just started a few minutes ago!)
The days ahead will hopefully be somewhat uneventful so we can get some more accomplished around home. There is yard work to be done (some leaves to finish bagging, grass seed to scatter, a garden to create), laundry is necessary, and Ty's scrapbook is calling my name!
3 comments:
Wow~ Busy days at the Lewis house! Bummer about Zac's clubs. :-( Hope Grampie had a chance to look at little Ty's ears and that he (Ty, not Grampie) is feeling better soon!
You have been busy and that is good, but it isn't fun to fall too far behind. I know that the Razzel Dazzle took a lot of time for practice.
We recieved Ty's invitation today! Just think he will be 1 yr. old. Is that Memorial Day weekend?
No ear infection =)
Post a Comment