Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me A BIG BOY!

Today me got a big boy haircut! Me Uncle Fat telled me lots that I need to get a haircut so today me mommy took me to the hair cut store and I getted one! Me had a blankie hooked around me neck and me watched a movie on me movie player while a lady cutted me hair. Me getted a little bit frustrated that me hairs were pulled but me were a good boy!









5 comments:

The Fyllings said...

You are a big boy now! I hope there is still enough fluffy stuff for me to "poof"!

Love,
Greatee

Sheila said...

You were such a good boy at your haircut.....not as good strolling around the mall though....Mr. Crabby Pants!!!! But of course, Grammie loves you no matter what!

Pat said...

Looks as if Ty is getting ready for his Birthday Party. Just time enough for it to 'grow' a little. You are a lucky little boy to have Mommie and Daddy, Gramies & Grampies, uncles and auntie and I place Morgan in that catagorie! Hope to see you at your birthday party little one!

Andrea Knick said...

He is way too cute, Heather! Looks so handsome with his new haircut too!

Auntie said...

OH--what a BIG BOY with his new haircut! Still has the baby cheeks to kiss and pinch, though! VERY CUTE!!!!