Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oops!

I have been nothing short of terrible at taking pictures lately. I promise, I will be better!

During HIT's, the annual basketball tournament the whole fam plays in every year, I took ONE picture. Yep, ONE! (I did do a few video clips, but not of the actual games...you can see them on my facebook page!) Here's my one pathetic HIT picture, Ty walking into the first game with G-Gramps and G-Grams.




I had to wake Ty up one morning to get ready. That doesn't usually happen anymore. I wake up to the running footsteps of him running from his room to mine to "wake me up."



Ty and Emily rocked similar sunglasses on our trip to Fargo with Steph!




Up until a few days ago, these were the only pictures I took that weren't related to a holiday or special event in a long LONG time!

No comments: