In the words of my boy, "What a mess! Like a pornayno in here!" (Pornayno = Tornado) He was right, it was a disaster! Rightfully so, we were busy with our valentines and had no time to clean up after ourselves!
Ty spent well over a week working on his special "balentines!"
He even picked out boxes of Nerds (his favorite) and little whistles to include with his creations!
We started the mini baking extravaganza with some purple krispie bars with pink sprinkles during the weekend.
Someone slaved away over his "balentine heart cookies" on Sunday evening! (Ty's Cookie Quote: "Bite it in your mouth!")
Before work on Valentine's Day Ty got his valentine from me (and we've been watching Diego, or "Eggo" as Ty says, ever since!) When I dropped him off I got two big kisses on my way out the door...best valentine ever!
We had a wonderful Pizza Ranch dinner date with Grampie, Grammie, and Emily...after I cleaned up part of the "pornayno!"
We ended the night with a firetruck ride at the mall and a special delivery to Ariel at Applebee's...where Ty got not one, but TWO apple balloons!
Happy Valentine's Day, from my favorite boy and I!
1 comment:
The cookies & krispie bars were very yummy!
Thanks for the special valentines & the treats!
Post a Comment