This morning after I got to work I received an exciting text from Zac that Grandma Kay discovered Ty's very first little tooth! It is on the bottom left front. I tried to get a picture of the little toothy tonight but Ty is VERY protective of his toothy and guarded it with his tongue so I couldn't get one!
This evening was also a new experience for us as I tried out a new recipe I dreamt up by combining multiple other recipes...Chicken Alfredo Lasagna (with Roger Lewis's homemade alfredo sauce). G'ma Kay helped me bust it out when I got home after work (she and Gramps watch Ty on Tuesday's)and Dad and Mom, Emily, Sheri, and Morgan joined us for dinner. It must have been okay because there was only one piece left at the end of the night!
4 comments:
Very tasty lasagna & a very sweet little toothy.
Thanks for having us over!
It was more than O.K. It was delicious! You are brave, Heather, to try new things while having quite a gang over to enjoy your hospitality. Thanks for a fun day and wonderful meal. We are very proud of Ty's new toothy too!
Wish I was there to experience both happenings!
Congrats to Ty on his new chomper! Hope you can get a pic soon so we can enjoy it! BTW, thanks for leaving a message for Jolene--she appreciates all of the entries in her guestbook so much.
Post a Comment