Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowed In!

Today I'm snowed in with Ty and Dunkyn.


Zac is hunting and ice fishing down south with our good friend, Nick, and won't get home until sometime tomorrow...hopefully...
The scenery out the front door...after I shoveled six inches off earlier this morning...

I have gotten a lot accomplished since yesterday...I have--
-Cleaned the Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Bathroom, and Ty's Room
-Finished SEVEN projects (Christmas Gifts)
-Highlighted My Own Hair (it took two hours to pull it through the cap by myself!)

-Baked Flat Bread
-Baked Jello Cake

-Done Nine Loads of Laundry (still catching up...we had no fully functioning laundry facilities until a little over two weeks ago!)
-Played with Ty and Dunkyn (of course!)

Now that Ty is sleeping (after smoking himself in the mouth with his toy iPod...poor baby!), I will be able to clean our bedroom!

Tomorrow I have the day off from work, due to the weather...so I'll hopefully get a bunch more laundry done, organize the basement, and maybe even bake something else!

3 comments:

H said...

I have to figure out how to fix my posting settings...this is rediculous!

Auntie said...

Your hair looks good--so does the jello cake! Will there be Cool Whip topping?? Yummy!

Pat said...

Sounds as if you have been busy! Keep up the good work.

How did the meatballs turn out?