Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Real Life Stuff

Zac got a promotion two weeks ago and raise at Pepsi...the raise should be effective on the work he did this week. He worked a 62 hour week last week and impressed some of the big wigs from Fargo...he's hoping that he'll be able to work his way up in the wonderful world of Pepsi as time goes on.

I had an interview for a PCA (Personal Care Attendant) job on Monday and was offered the job on Tuesday...I start on Thursday! HOORAY FOR WORK! I will be working in the home of the 8-year-old boy I will be taking care of 35+ hours a week. The little guy, fondly reffered to as "The Dude", was almost as early as Hannah was and already holds a special little place in my heart.

I also found out that I will start training for the server position at Bello Cucina within the next week. We just have to nail down some days and times when the owner gives me a call back later tonight. The restaurant will be opening sometime the second week in September.

Tomorrow I will be speaking with a Home Mortgage Counsellor (or whatever the bank people are called) about what we need to do to apply/qualify for a house loan. Zac and I found a house we LOVE...which someone else may love too since another couple has looked at the house at least three times that we know of. We're hoping and praying that we:

a) qualify for the loan!
b) come up with the necessary money before someone else beats us to the house!

So that's the down-low on what's happening with us these days!

No comments: