Today (June 5) marked Ty's due date! Thankfully, the little guy has already been around for 11 days! I can't imagine life any differently now! Ty, Grammie, and I ran some errands today at Target and Service Food. Tonight, Zac, Ty & I went to celebrate at Applebees and were given our meals for free as a congratulations from one of the Applebees managers. Ty is still a super good little chipmunk =D He's getting little spots of baby acne, but they seem to go away and show up in different places overnight. Hopefully it won't be too bad for his pictures this weekend! Here are some pictures of our little chipmunk on his due date (except for the first one...that was on Tuesday after Zac's softball game and it was just too cute to leave out!)
1 comment:
Happy Due Date! We are glad you decided to come a bit early so we could meet you!
Post a Comment