1. An Address Change...but not a big one! In January-ish (estimate for now), we are transferring into a different apartment in our building. The plan, if all goes as planned, is to move into a t wo-bedroom on the first floor (complete with larger rooms and a walk-in closet). The loft is too hot to use, so there is no point in having it!
2. May 29th...graduation time for both LITTLE TIMMY and LITTLE AMANDA...also, the due date for BABY LEWIS (aka BABY T). If anyone wants to help paint the nursery after we move, just let me know!
8 comments:
WHHHHHHAT! Is this the way to tell Gram Pat the news? Congratulations...so many things to look forward to.
WOW....Congratulations!
What a happy surprise! After Dunkyn joined your little family, we expected a longer wait. Congratulations to you all and God's blessings. You know we will be praying! We do look forward to a precious new little great-grandchild.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Big news on Location Lewis this time! :-) Come visit sometime for an ultrasound!
No one is more excited than me....not even Zac....ok....maybe it is a tie. :)
Grammie
I'm so happy for you guys, I can't wait to see baby T!
Just found out your two were expecting!!! We're so excited for you. When I told Soph you were pregnant she said "What's his name?, Can he come over to my house?" So I guess it's a boy and he's already born! :) Hope we see you two sometime soon!
way-to-go! Dunkyn will have a playmate
Post a Comment